5 bedroom detached house for sale4 Gladstone's Gait, Bonnyrigg
- Extremely spacious 5-bedroomed detached villa
- Beautiful professionally landscaped garden
- Sitting room, dining room, family room and open plan breakfasting kitchen
- 5 double bedrooms (2 E/S) and bathroom /shower
- Utility room and downstairs toilet
- GCH, double glazing and double integral garage
- Popular commuter base close to rail station
- EPC C
Tel Agents 0131 561 5919 or 07595 820611
This most impressive detached family villa must be viewed to fully appreciate the many attractive features on offer and its superb landscaped garden with hot tub. Built by Grange Estates in 2008, the Nethan is an extremely well-designed home (183 sqm) which offers a flexible layout able to adapt to the ever changing needs of modern life and still under NHBC Guarantee. There is a large sitting room to front enjoying an attractive open view, family room and bright dining room which is open plan to the well fitted kitchen/breakfast room. A sizable utility room and contemporary toilet/wash hand basin are also positioned on the ground floor. Upstairs are 5double bedrooms (two with luxury of modern en suites) and a family bathroom (also providing a step-in shower). Generous storage space is provided by means of the integral double garage and in-built wardrobes. Gas central heating complemented by full double glazing. The property boasts an attractive fully enclosed garden with an extensive sun terrace complete with hot tub, established ornamental trees and a wealth of shrubs.
Fitted carpets, blinds, hob, cooker hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and hot tub are included in the sale price. It has been valued by surveyors at £380,000 and lies in Council Tax band G. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595 820611 out with office hours).
Off a private access road, number 4 enjoys a superb setting with an attractive open view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43668465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 68442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.