3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnockholt Road Eltham SE9
- Oak Flooring
- Planning Permission Granted
- Beautiful Kitchen
- Landscaped Garden
- Detached Garage
- Quiet Road
- Close To Local Shops and Schools
- Less Than 1 Mile To Two Stations
- Recently Installed Boiler
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Beautifully presented and lovingly maintained end of terrace home, positioned conveniently for both Eltham and Kidbrooke stations.
This attractive property has been thoughtfully and sympathetically refurbished throughout, offering tasteful decor and high quality specification throughout.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, large living room, spacious kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and a smart tiled three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is off street parking for at least two cars, a detached garage, a plush garden mainly laid to lawn with an attractive patio area, and a further brick built workshop at the foot of the garden.
Planning permission has been granted for a single storey side extension (documents available upon request), providing prospective buyers with further potential to create more space.
Eltham is blessed with a variety of parks and woodland including one of the finest examples of Art Deco architecture in England, ‘Eltham Palace’. The beautifully manicured gardens provide an idyllic setting for leisurely walks or family picnics. Alternatively the ‘Eltham Centre’ (1 mile walk) offers a range of fitness facilities to include gym classes, a state of the art gym and a 25m swimming pool.
For the keen golfer, Eltham is home to the Royal Blackheath Golf Club, believed to be the oldest Golf Club in the world.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax Band: (Greenwich) | Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P202065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.