1 bedroom apartment for saleHaldon Road, Exeter, EX4
Sold by Us
- Five minute walk to the city centre
- Close to St David's and Exeter Central Train Station
- Period Features
- Private Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Spacious, Light Living Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Private and Communal Access
- High Ceilings
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom city centre apartment in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of high street shops, two train stations, buses and main roads out of Exeter.
The apartment has been well maintained and renovated over the last two years to restore period Victorian features, including restoring the original floorboards throughout. Other renovations have included a brand new kitchen, new carpets, decorated throughout and the exterior including windows painted.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43677705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3e-eb7v. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.