4 bedroom detached house for saleNyes Lane, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- Light & airy conservatory
- Tucked away position
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Family homes really don't get a lot better than this and may also suit working professionals who like to entertain on a regular basis as it is well laid out. As you approach this home you will feel a sense of relaxation as it is tucked away in the corner of a sought after quiet cul-de-sac.The entrance hall is bright and welcoming and sets the tone for the rest of this lovely home. The spacious lounge has been opened through to the original dining room enabling the family to relax together in front of a movie. There is a beautiful limestone feature gas fireplace so in the winter months you can enjoy that fully. The original garage has been converted into a study but could be used as a play room or optional 5th bedroom. The ground floor accommodation is completed when you walk through to the stunning kitchen/diner which in turn opens up to a light and airy conservatory. As you stand in this wonderful entertaining area you will imagine large gatherings with friends and family. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. With a modern family bathroom you won't have to worry too much about the morning rush.Outside the rear garden is a very good size making it both ideal for children to play and perfect for gatherings round the BBQ in the summer months. Although the owners have converted the garage they have built a new one to the side so you really do have everything you need here.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here since it was built almost 20 years ago when our youngest was a baby. It has been the perfect place for our children to grow up. There are lots of safe outdoor playing areas and more than enough room inside for our growing family. We have been extremely happy here and it will be with mixed emotions we leave but now the children are grown up we are ready to start the next chapter of our lives.
- Lounge/Diner: 24'4 x 11'7 (7.42m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'11 x 8'8 (5.16m x 2.64m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 9'3 (3.86m x 2.82m)
- Study: 11'4 x 7'10 (3.46m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room: 7'11 x 5'2 (2.41m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'5 (3.69m x 3.18m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'10 x 5'7 (2.08m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 8'4 (4.58m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'8 (3.15m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 8'5 (2.77m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'11 (2.14m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43694916.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21908027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.