5 bedroom character property for saleWoodyard Farmhouse, Mill Lane, Normanton on Trent, Nottinghamshire NG23 6RW
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen
- Charming Period Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Five Bedrooms over Two Floors
- Bathroom & Two En Suites
- Detached Double Garage
- Loose Box Stable & Tack Room
- Expansive Lawned Gardens
- Stone Flagged Sun Terrace
A fine and substantial Grade II Listed village house offering an exquisite period home in an extensive level country garden setting offering a high degree of privacy.
This rather special house has been the subject of well considered modernisation, restoration and extension over recent years and today it is a property which displays appreciable original character whilst providing the convenience and style associated with modern day country living.
NORMANTON ON TRENT
The village of Normanton on Trent is located to the north east of the Minster town of Southwell and to the east of the A1 and the Old Great North Road, accessible to the regional centres of Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Grantham, Sheffield and Nottingham and as the name would suggest, borders to the River Trent. There is an infant junior school (St. Matthew's C of E Primary School) within the village.
Nearby Sutton on Trent offers a useful range of local amenities including a general store, a traditional butchers shop, village inn and restaurant, library, primary school and doctor's surgery.
Newark on Trent offers a more extensive range of retail amenities (including a Waitrose supermarket) and professional services grouped principally around the cobbled market square, together with a direct rail link from Newark Northgate station into London Kings Cross in a scheduled time of 80/85 minutes.
Please contact us or visit our website if you would like to see a copy of the sales particulars for Woodyard Farmhouse, or click on the link below (if viewing on desktop).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43705128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference woodyard. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smith & Partners , Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.