3 bedroom detached house for saleLudlow Avenue, Luton
Withdrawn from Market
- PRIVATE ROAD
- LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- 2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- RE FITTED KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM PLUS LARGE 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL FOR EXTENTION (stpp)
* URBAN AND RURAL CENTRAL * A truly handsome detached property located on the ever prestigious private road of Ludlow Avenue. Access to the road is via secure electric gates from both London Road over looking the golf course and Cutenhoe Road.
The property boasts large entrance hall, 18ft lounge, separate dining room, re fitted kitchen, d/s shower room, and 22ft conservatory with the first floor then offering large landing area with 2 storage cupboards that could be tweaked and potentially used as further rooms as well as 3 double bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom suite.
Externally presents driveway and garden to front,, 16ft garage to side and a stunning south facing garden measuring approximately 100ft in length.
Internal viewings come highly recommend. Call us for further information. EPC F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43707351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4978152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural , Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.