2 bedroom flat for saleLangden Fold, PR2
- Two bedroom, ground floor apartment
- Communal rear Garden
- Over 55s only
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Excellent transport links
- Shops and parks close by
- Allocated parking
- Leasehold property
Go Estate Agency are proud to offer this two bedroom flat situated in the village of Grimsargh which borders the Ribble Valley and is only a short drive away from the neighboring town of Longridge and the City of Preston. The flat has excellent links to motorways with the M6 only a five minute drive away which is ideal for commuters.
• Two bedroom, ground floor apartment
• Communal rear Garden
• Over 55s only
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Excellent transport links
• Shops and parks close by
• Allocated parking
• Leasehold property
Private Entrance to the ground floor
Entrance Hallway - A side Entrance door leads into the Hallway which incorporates one radiator two ceiling light points and access into all rooms.
Lounge (front) 18'0'' x 11'8'' (5.5m x 3.6m)
A spacious living area situated to the front of the property with three double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect, one radiator, a TV connection point, ceiling light point and modern electric fire with wooden mantle piece.
Kitchen (rear) 12'1'' x 9'8'' (3.7m x 3m)
One double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, integrated double electric oven, four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, integrated microwave, plumbed for washing machine, one storage cupboard and the boiler.
Bedroom 1 (rear) 15'4'' x 9'5'' (4.7m x 2.9m)
One double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, one radiator, ceiling light point and a TV connection point.
Bedroom 2 (front) 9'8'' x 7'2'' (3m x 2.2m)
One double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, ceiling light point and one radiator.
Bathroom (rear) 11'2'' x 5'6'' (3.4m x 1.7m)
Three piece suite comprising of a sit down bath and shower unit, WC, wash basin, one frosted double glazed window, part tiled and wooden paneled walls and two storage compartments.
Communal Gardens - Low maintenance shared rear patio garden comprising of a graveled patio area and a shed ideal for storage.
Parking - There is one allocated parking space located to the front of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14pr25jl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.