4 bedroom detached house for saleGlamis Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Double garage & off road parking
- Spacious rooms & utility
- Excellent position in the close
- Secluded rear & great views to front, spacious conservatory
- EPC energy rating D (64)
If you are the type of person that likes to invite friends around and really enjoy the privacy of your home, then this house is definitely the one for you!Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in an elevated position, this home can offer you all the privacy you want and more! I am sure you will agree it is completely different to anything you have already looked at!The spacious living accommodation can provide the space for your family to grow, and I'm sure, just like the current owner, you can stay here for a long time!There is a double garage and off road parking to the front so if your family has a few cars, it will cope!The four bedrooms upstairs are a great size and on moving day, none of the children should be arguing about what room to have!Location is key when choosing a new family home and this one will certainly not disappoint. Being close to both the motorway and local facilities will ensure that getting to and from work in London is as easy as possible. The position of this house is also one to behold, and only truly felt when you are in the house.
- Steps to Front Door
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 16'11 x 13'2 (5.16m x 4.02m)
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 8'3 (3.84m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 13'6 x 12'11 (4.12m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 9'7 (3.61m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'7 x 8'11 (2.92m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 6'10 (2.44m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'11 x 6'11 (2.41m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 6'11 (2.92m x 2.11m)
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage: 16'11 x 16'10 (5.16m x 5.13m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43715574.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.