3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Orchard, Haxby, York
- Extended Three Bed Family Home
- Well Proportioned Living Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Stylish Bathroom
- Corner Plot Gardens & Garage
SKILLFULLY EXTENDED HOME ON GENEROUS CORNER PLOT IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - Situated on a corner plot, this three bedroom semi detached home has been extended and undergone an extensive modernisation programme that includes a modern kitchen with two reception rooms and stylish bathroom.
Old Orchard is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. Situated on a corner plot, this three bedroom semi detached home has been extended and undergone an extensive modernisation programme that includes a modern kitchen with two reception rooms and stylish bathroom. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room and family room. To the first floor is a landing leading to three double bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Externally to the front is a lawned garden with planted shrubs and established trees. To the side is a spacious lawned garden with newly fenced borders and paved patio. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with mature hedged borders and detached garage with driveway also. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well proportioned modern home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via a double glazed front door, with stairs leading to first floor, understairs cupboard and a radiator. Doors to:
With a double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, W.C and a radiator.
Living Room 12' 1" x 14' 11" ( 3.68m x 4.55m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with electric fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Double doors to:
Dining Room 8' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.02m )
With radiator, glazed double doors to living room and opening to:
Family Room 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
A useful additional family room with double glazed sliding doors to the garden.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.62m )
A newly appointed, stylish kitchen offering a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer. Appliances include an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine and a dishwasher, radiator, With double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and side access door.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side outlook and access hatch to a fully boarded loft space housing gas combi boiler, Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
A newly fitted modern suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Fully tiled, with radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Front & Side Gardens
The corner plot position provides generous gardens to three sides. The front of the property is lawned with driveway providing off street parking. The side lawn has mature trees and shrubs within fenced borders.
The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of attractive planted shrubs.
Garage 18' x 8' 6" ( 5.49m x 2.59m )
The detached garage is accessed via an up and over door and has power and lighting connected. With a single glazed window and door to the side.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43778757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.