4 bedroom detached house for saleFountain House, Draycott-In-The-Clay, Ashbourne
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION THURSDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2016 - DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB, DERBY
- Traditional Detached. Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen. Utility. Bathroom
- Gardens. Outbuildings
FOR SALE BY AUCTION THURSDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2016 - DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB, DERBY is this SPACIOUS detached requiring complete modernisation offering GREAT POTENTIAL on excellent plot comprises three receptions, kitchen, utility, w.c., FOUR BEDROOM & bathroom. Drive providing parking & gardens.
FOR SALE BY AUCTION THURSDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2016 at DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB, DERBY is this spacious detached family home in the village of Draycott in the Clay requiring complete modernisation but offering great potential and sits in an excellent sized plot with outbuildings. In brief the property comprises: three reception rooms, kitchen, utility, downstairs w.c. FOUR BEDROOMS and bathroom. Outside the driveway providing off road parking and gardens.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking leading to:
With entrance door leading into:
With stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Lounge: 13' 1" excluding bay x 12' max into alcove ( 3.99m excluding bay x 3.66m max into alcove )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation; feature tiled fireplace with open hearth; central heating radiator; storage heater.
Sitting Room: 13' max x 13' ( 3.96m max x 3.96m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace; central heating radiator.
Reception Room Three: 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; tiled flooring.
Kitchen: 12' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.31m )
With sink and drainer set in a base unit; point for cooker; single glazed window to the side elevation; store room housing the central heating boiler with single glazed window to the side elevation; walk-in understairs cupboard.
With single glazed window to the side elevation; w.c..
With doors to the rear and side elevations; single glazed window.
Stairs From The Ground Floor:
First Floor Landing:
With single glazed window to the rear elevation; loft access; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' x 12' 4" max into alcove ( 3.96m x 3.76m max into alcove )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; built in cupboard; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 13' x 9' 6" max ( 3.96m x 2.90m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; built in overstairs wardrobe; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 7" min excluding door recess x 6' ( 2.92m min excluding door recess x 1.83m )
With single glazed window with secondary glazing to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 12' 10" x 11' max into alcove ( 3.91m x 3.35m max into alcove )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; loft access.
With bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; single glazed window with secondary double glazing to the side elevation; central heating radiator; cupboard housing the hot water tank.
To the rear of the property there is a series of brick and tile outbuildings and gardens to the front side and rear being mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and herbaceous plantings and also vegetable garden.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
Conditions Of Sale:
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide And Reserve Prices:
Important Notice: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £750 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Bagshaws Residential are contactable at 32-34 Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542296
Visit our Website at www.bagshawsauctions.co.uk - Legal Packs available
From Uttoxeter taking the A50 towards Derby at the Sudbury roundabout take the third exit onto A515 towards Lichfield continuing on this road until entering the village of Draycott in the Clay where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43780698.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter on 01889 567567.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.