3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDelaware Road, Layton, Blackpool
- * THREE bedrooms (inc. LARGE attic room).
- * TWO reception rooms PLUS conservatory.
- * UPVC double glazing.
- * Gas central heating.
- * Off street parking PLUS garage.
- * Within 50 yards of Layton STATION.
This Quasi Semi Detached House (end of three) has been extended into both the loft space AND to the rear. Now with THREE double bedrooms and THREE reception rooms. A large corner plot providing off street parking and an invaluable GARAGE. Viewing essential.
From our Blackpool office travel north along Whitegate Drive. Straight ahead and then at the lights with Talbot Road, Turn right and continue towards Layton, bearing left through the centre. Upon reaching the top of the hill rather than bearing right continue straight ahead into Bispham Road and then follow the road around to the right into Benson Road. Delaware Road can be found first on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43795680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.