2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCastle Road, Newport
- Grade II Listed
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Level walk to Newport town centre
- Ideal first purchase or investment
- One allocated parking space
Situated in a popular residential street, close to the village of Carisbrooke and a short level walk from Newport town centre is this spacious Grade II Listed ground floor flat.
The property has been re-furbished and benefits from accommodation comprising a spacious open plan living room/kitchen, two bedrooms and modern shower room.
In our opinion the home would make an ideal first purchase or investment opportunity. Chain free.
Front door with glazed insert into -
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN 15' 10" x 11' 2" (4.83m x 3.4m) Fitted with a matching range of modern wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink. Electric hob with electric oven beneath and extractor hood with light above. Space for fridge. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Window to front. Doors off to-
BEDROOM 1 17' 10" into bay x 9' 0" (5.44m x 2.74m) A good size room with walk in bay to front with three sash windows. Radiator. TV aerial point.
BEDROOM 2 13' 10" x 12' 1" (4.22m x 3.68m) A double room with two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear (one with obscured glazing). Radiator. Telephone point.
SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a suite comprising a walk in shower cubicle with glazed sliding doors, wash basin and push button WC. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor fan. Obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Wall mounted Vaillant gas combination boiler.
HEATING Gas fired central heating to a radiator system.
OUTSIDE Small paved forecourt to the front. One allocated parking space at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43811889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276026831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.