2 bedroom terraced house for saleFagley Road, Fagley, Bradford
- * Through by Light Terrace
- * 2 Bedrooms
- * Benefiting from recent cosmetic improvements
- * Of interest to a variety of buyers
- * Close to local amenities
- * NO CHAIN
- * EPC Rating E
NO CHAIN - Inner through by light terrace currently providing TWO BEDROOM accommodation. Benefiting from RECENT COSMETIC IMPROVEMENTS. Of interest to a variety of buyers including buy to let investors. Close to local amenities and having a RENT POTENTIAL OF CIRCA £400 PCM. Contact our Highfield Road office to arrange your viewing today!
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge: - 4.70m x 3.45m (max) (15'5 x 11'4" (max)) -
Kitchen: - 3.30m x 1.14m (plus recess) (10'10" x 3'9" (plus r -
Bedroom 1: - 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 2: - 3.76m x 1.57m (12'4" x 5'2") -
Bathroom/W/C: - Comprising of bath, WC, sink unit, part tiled walls and floor.
Outside: - Small area to front.
Energy Performance Rating: - 46 - 83 - Rating E. A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained on request or from our web-site.
Directions: - From our Highfield Road office proceed to the roundabout and take the third exit onto Idle Road, proceed through the traffic lights at Bolton Junction. Continue on this road for some distance and turn left into Northcote Road. Proceed through the traffic lights to the end and turn right into Killinghall Road. At the next set of traffic lights turn left into Fagley Road.
Opening Hours: - Monday to Friday - 9 am until 5.30 pm - Saturday - 9 am until 1pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43833321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26453723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.