3 bedroom detached house for saleCharleston Close, Sale
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Set Within A Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms & Separate Conservatory
- Well Presented Master Bedroom Revealing Ensuite Bathroom
- Beautifully Maintained Front & Rear Lawned Gardens
- Separate Garage
Situated at the head of a secluded cul-de-sac location, this three bedroom detached property is conveniently located for a range of amenities including Woodheys Park. The property boasts two spacious reception rooms and separate conservatory, whilst externally revealing both front and rear lawned gardens and a separate garage.
In brief, the property is set in a prominent location within easy proximity of a range of local amenities and transport links. The property benefits from an entrance porch and hallway, revealing a downstairs WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory and further kitchen area with a range of fitted units. To the first floor, a spacious landing reveals three well proportioned bedrooms with the master additionally benefitting from an ensuite. There is also a well presented family bathroom to complete the first floor accommodation. Externally, the property has stunning lawned gardens to both front and rear with a patio area also to the rear aspect. The property offers a separate garage and is an attractive purchase for a range of purchasers.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43838172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 619390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.