3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Parade, Fenton, ST4
- Spacious traditional terraced home
- Enclosed yard and garden
- uPVC double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Good location
- No Chain!
* Much more than at first meets the eye!
* A bright and spacious traditional terraced home
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Enclosed yard and garden area to the rear
* A garage gives access from Ramsay Street
* Ideal for first time buyers
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises
* Living room, sitting room, fitted kitchen
* Rear hallway, bathroom/WC and three bedrooms
* Pleasant and sought after locality, No upward chain!
LIVING ROOM : 11'3" x 11'0" (3.43m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Gas fire and surround.
SITTING ROOM : 11'9" x 11'4" (3.58m x 3.45m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store.
KITCHEN : 11'8" x 6'0" (3.56m x 1.83m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units. Combination gas central heating boiler, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces. Ceramic tiling.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
1ST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE : 11'4" x 11'0" (3.45m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'12" x 11'2" (3.66m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 11'3" x 6'0" (3.43m x 1.83m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : There is an enclosed yard and garden area to the rear. Store detached garage with vehicular access coming from Minshall Street or Ramsay Street.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street at the end of King Street follow on to City Road, turn left at Smithpool Road, turn right into Weldon Avenue, turn left into Minshall Street and bear left into West Parade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.