Land for saleFobbing Road, Corringham, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS17
- Located in Corringham, Stanford Le Hope
- Planning already granted for 6 Flats
- Village Location
- Off street parking for all dwellings
- Full plans available upon request
Stanford-le-Hope is located 23.8 miles east of Charing Cross in London and 12.7 miles west of Southend-on-Sea. Unlike some other areas of Thurrock, it is surrounded by countryside and farmland. The town is served by Stanford-le-Hope railway station and is home to many commuters working in London, thanks to its proximity to the capital and its c2c-operated London, Tilbury and Southend Railway rail connections. One of the main local industries is the nearby oil refinery at Shell Haven, which will soon be home to the DP World deep sea port, major business and logistics park. Many residents also travel along the nearby A13 to work in the Lakeside Shopping Centre. Stanford-le-Hope is bordered to the north by the A13 road and to the south by the Thames Estuary.
We are delighted to offer this development opportunity in Corringham with planning permission for the demolition of the existing building and the erection of four, two bedroom and two, one bedroom apartments. Permission was granted on 23rd November 2015 (Application No: 15/001075/FUL). Full plans are available online and upon request. Please contact Dedman Gray Property Consultants to make arrangements on 01702 311111 to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43842141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBS160053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dedman Gray, Thorpe Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.