3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Crescent, 2 Seager Place, London, SE8
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 7th Floor Position with Lift Access
- Approximately 841 sq/ft of Living Space
- Allocated Parking Space
- Premier Specification
- Large private balcony
- Video entry-phone Technology
- Moments from Greenwich Village
- Concierge Service
Life Residential are thrilled to present this beautiful modern Three Bedroom, Two bathroom apartment with parking space in The Galliard Homes Development - The Distillery Crescent. This property is conveniently located within a swift commute to both Canary Wharf and Bank which makes it the perfect investment. The apartment is located on the 7th floor which comprises of a stunning Master bedroom with a delightful en-suite bathroom and two further bedrooms with a fantastic shared family bathroom. A beautifully appointed open plan living/kitchen area which offers fully fitted appliances and a large south west facing balcony with direct access from the lounge area. Further benefits comprise of video entry-phone security system, central concierge and walking distance to Deptford Bridge DLR station. For more information on the apartment - please contact our Sales Team on 0208 692 2244.
Property ref: 121_2484_4229757
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43844433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4229757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Deptford- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.