3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBradley Drive, Grantham
- Modern town house
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Garage and Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£169,950! A modern 3/4 bedroom town house offering spacious accommodation throughout and also offers open plan living accommodation. This beautiful home is set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and within walking distance to the towns facilities and schooling.
GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£169,950! This modern 3/4 bedroom town house offers spacious accommodation throughout and as well as open plan living accommodation. This beautiful home is set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and within walking distance to the towns facilities, train station and schooling. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan living accommodation of kitchen and sitting room, four bedrooms (en-suite to master), family bathroom, rear garden, garage & driveway.
Double glazed front door and window to the front aspect, radiator, tiled floor, staircase off to the first floor landing and access into the cloakroom & open plan kitchen/sitting room.
The cloakroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front aspect and has a 2 piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs & a low level WC, Tiled flooring & extractor fan.
Open Plan Kitchen/sitting Room 26' 4" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 8.03m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
UPVC double glazed french doors to the rear garden, high gloss low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer, five ring gas hob with extractor hood above and double electric oven, integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor in the kitchen area and downlighters as well as two radiators, TV and telephone points and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and access to Bedrooms 2 and 4 and the Family Bathroom.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 4.19m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
2 UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, two radiators and telephone point. THIS ROOM WAS PREVIOUSLY THE FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" plus recess x 8' 4" plus entrance recess ( 2.77m plus recess x 2.54m plus entrance recess )
2 UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and fitted double wardrobe.
3 piece white suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor and partly tiled wall.
Second Floor Landing
Hatch access to the loft, airing cupboard and access to Bedrooms 1 and 3.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" maximum x 10' 3" maximum ( 4.19m maximum x 3.12m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, two fitted double wardrobes, TV point and access into the En-Suite.
3 piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan, downlighters, heated towel rail, shaving point, tiled floor and partly tiled wall.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" maximum x 8' 8" plus entrance recess ( 3.76m maximum x 2.64m plus entrance recess )
2 UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
To the rear of the property - Enclosed rear garden with patio sitting area, further laid to lawn and a raised decked sitting area as well as outside power.
Power and lighting, up and over door and driveway leading to.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43849956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.