3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRipon Hall Avenue, Ramsbottom
- No Onward Chain
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Of Which Are Double
- Master Bedroom Benefits From Fitted Wardrobes
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Enclosed Rear South Facing Gardens
- Driveway To Front Of The Property
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Kristian Allan are delighted to offer for sale with no onward chain, an extended 3 bedroom semi-detached home located on a quiet and popular residential estate close to the market town of Ramsbottom.
Conveniently located for local amenities, well reputed schools and commuter network, this beautifully presented home has UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is warmed by gas fired central heating.
Entry to the property is via an entrance porch leading into the lounge and following through to the separate dining room/second reception room. The modern kitchen diner enjoys access out onto the enclosed rear south facing garden.
Located on the first floor are three bedrooms - two of which are double. There is a modern family bathroom with an electric shower over the bath. Outside in addition to the rear garden there is a driveway and mature front garden.
An EPC is available upon request
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 168648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.