3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOverhill Way, Patcham, Brighton
- Attractive semi-detached family home
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated hob & oven
- Modern bathroom with dual aspect and feature window
- West facing garden & terrace
- Shared driveway & garage
- Excellent condition throughout
- Block paved parking to the front
- Viewing highly recommended
This beautifully presented family home is situated in one of Patcham's more sought after roads, neighbouring the Old Village and popular local schools catering for all ages. The existing vendors have maintained a contemporary theme throughout the property which works extremely well with the original character that this 1930's property has to offer. Upon entering, a convenient porch leads into an entrance hall, in turn providing access to the 13' lounge and an 11' dining room which is sub-divided by stripped timber conscertina doors. There is also a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a ground floor cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Conveniently, a block paved shared driveway extends into a hardstand providing off road parking for one vehicle along with a garage. The delightful rear garden has a westerly aspect and is predominantly lawned with a raised timber decked terrace.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 4.04m x 4.47m (13'3 x 14'8) -
Dining Room - 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4) -
Kitchen - 2.46m x 2.84m (8'1 x 9'4) -
Stairs Rising To -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.99m x 3.63m (13'1 x 11'11) -
Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.63m (11'10 x 11'11) -
Bedroom - 2.44m x 2.64m (8' x 8'8) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
Off Road Parking -
Shared Driveway & Garage -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43874685.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26456272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer & Leigh, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.