3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaxton Street, Heanor
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- VACANT POSESSION And NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- First Floor Bathroom
- Good Sized Mainly Laid To Lawn Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented three bedroom semi detached home set on a cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Heanor town centre. An internal inspection is highly advised.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well presented three bedroom semi detached home set on a cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Heanor town centre. To the ground floor is a lounge and a modern fitted kitchen diner overlooking the fantastic sized rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking and a mainly laid to lawn garden with raised seating area, veg patch and various established fruit trees. An internal inspection of this property is highly advised. if you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwrads, Ripley today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with stairs rising to the first floor, a ceiling light, under stairs storage pantry with power, lighting and a double glazed window to the side elevation and doors to the lounge and kitchen diner.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, storage heater, TV point, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 18' 3" x 11' 5" ( 5.56m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. There is a single electric oven, four ring electric hob with wall mounted extractor hood over, an integrated washing machine and an integrated fridge freezer. With vinyl flooring, storage heater, TV point and wall mount, two ceiling lights, coving to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a double glazed door to the side elevation opening onto the driveway and double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation opening onto the driveway.
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft hatch, ceiling light and door to bedrooms one, two, three and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 9" ( 3.63m max x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 11" max ( 3.51m x 3.33m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 5' 11" ( 1.80m x 1.80m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a ceiling light.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with an electric shower over. With vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, ceiling light, fitted storage/airing cupboard and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
The property sits behind a landscaped front garden and a driveway to the side elevation providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
To the rear is a raised patio seating area with steps down to a fantastic sized mainly lawned garden with veg patch and established fruit trees. There is a polytunnel, shed and greenhouse, all of which are included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43882566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.