2 bedroom flat for saleBelcanto Apartments, North West Vilage, Wembley Park
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom (807 Sq. Ft.)
- 3rd floor with balcony (South / Garden views)
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features sleek fitted bathrooms
- Leasehold: 299 years
- Developers: Quintain Estates & Development Plc
- 10 years NHBC Warranty
- Estimated completion: Q2 2017
Moving City are proud to offer this luxury brand new off plan two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (807 Sq. Ft.) on 3rd floor in Belcanto House, North West Village, HA9.
The development will incorporate a new residential neighbourhood where residents can enjoy community, landscaped gardens and the central 'London Square,' a landscaped park over one hectare in size. North West Village will also provide local shops, restaurants and leisure spaces. Wembley Arena and Wembley stadium are moments away. Facilities include fully equipped Gymnasium, 16-Seat private cinema, resident's club room and 24-hour concierge and security service.
Wembley Park (London Underground) station is under 10 minutes’ walk from North West Village.
Completion anticipated Q2 2017.
Please enquire to discuss any off-market opportunities we may have in this development.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43903830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.