4 bedroom detached house for saleEvelyn Road, Richmond, Surrey
- Very well presented family home
- Good access to town centre
- Mainline and District line nearby
- Beautiful south west facing garden
- Sizeable sun terrace off bedroom
- 22ft kitchen/breakfast/diner
- 25ft through reception room
- En suite to Master bedroom
- Summer house at rear of garden
- Abundance of character features
Situated in a delightful side road in Richmond upon Thames is this outstanding, extended Victorian family home. Boasting generous entertaining space and 4 bedrooms, this fabulous property features a sun terrace, Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a kitchen/breakfast/diner with full width bi-fold doors leading to a glorious landscaped garden reaching out to around 50ft to a south-westerly aspect.
Feature fireplaces, refurbished sash windows, ceiling roses and cornicing to many rooms add to the appeal as does a downstairs cloakroom/w.c and integrated appliances to the kitchen. Other notable features include a large 'Amdega' summer house in the rear portion of the garden, 'megaflo' high pressure water system and well placed sky-light windows to bring in masses of natural light.
Every room in the house is well proportioned and this property has been cherished by our clients.
This wonderful location provides good access to the mainline and district line station, eateries and shops in the town centre, some outstanding schools and the A316 route in and out of London. This property comes highly recommended.
EPC Rating F
Property ref: 121_2626_4221286
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43905402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4221286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Richmond & Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.