2 bedroom flat for saleSouthampton Hill, Titchfield
Withdrawn from Market
- BRAND NEW CONVERSION
- Luxurious first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms & study
- Gas underfloor heating
- Ten year structural guarantee
- Private parking
- Be-spoke kitchen design
- Porecelanosa bathrooms & tiling
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Nearing completion
BRAND NEW CONVERSION: The largest of the apartments in the first phase of this special development close to the heart of the popular village of Titchfield. This unique layout offers TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with the added bonus of a study, the master bedroom will have the benefit of an EN-SUITE, and there is a large living room with adjacent kitchen which will be lavishly fitted with a stunning kitchen, incorporating a full suite of quality appliances and featuring GRANITE OR QUARTZ work surfaces. A great deal of thought has gone into the arrangement of the rooms to maximise space and usefulness of the accommodation. Situated to the rear of the development there is a MAGNIFICENT LOUNGE with a number of windows which will FLOOD NATURAL LIGHT into this area with its SOUTHERLY aspect. Finished to the very highest quality, there will be GAS-FIRED UNDERFLOOR HEATING, high performance UPVC double glazed windows, Oak veneer internal doors and many other notable features. For a full specification contact us now on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43909413.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6398229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.