3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlow Road, Tamworth
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MUST BE VIEWED
- POPULAR LOCATION
Extended semi detached house set in a popular locationwith enclosed rear garden, off road parking and conservatory which comprises of, Reception hallway, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, lounge, first floor landing with three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This must be viewed to be appreciated.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom extended semi detached house set in a popular locationwith enclosed rear garden, off road parking and conservatory which comprises of, Reception hallway, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, lounge, first floor landing with three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to the side of the property and double glazed door into:
Storage cupboard, under stairs storage, tiled flooring, ceiling light point and leading through to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 9" x 8' 7" ( 6.02m x 2.62m )
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface oven, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splashback areas, double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, two ceiling light points, central heating radiator, double glazed window over looking the conservatory and obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
Conservatory/ Sun Lounge 13' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.22m x 2.82m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction, incorporating double opening doors out to the rear garden, tiled flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" max into stairway x 14' ( 4.55m max into stairway x 4.27m )
Double glazed bow bay window to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric fire and stairs leading to first floor.
Double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, loft access and door off to:
Bedroom One 10' 2" max into alcove x 10' 10" plus storage area ( 3.10m max into alcove x 3.30m plus storage area )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and built in storage area.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" into alcove x 8' 9" plus airing cupboard ( 3.23m into alcove x 2.67m plus airing cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over and folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved patio area with steps down to laid to lawn, gravelled border and fence to boundaries.
Brick Storage Area
Up and over door and further door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.