2 bedroom coach house for saleRoger Way, Old Sarum, Salisbury
- Detached Coach House
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Beautifully Presented
- Fully enclosed low maintenance garden
- Remainder NHBC warranty (7 years)
This two bedroom detached coach house is situated with excellent commuter access of the a303 and A30. The property features a private garden, two allocated parking spaces outside the property, garage and a fantastic open plan living/dining/kitchen room.
A rare opportunity to purchase a two bedroom property in the popular residential area of Old Sarum just north of the city.
The well proportioned accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, a fantastic and spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen room ideal for modern living and entertainment with a Juliette balcony and integrated appliances throughout including an Electrolux dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The property also features a low maintenance fully enclosed garden with artificial lawn and raised decking, two allocated parking spaces outside the property and an integral garage.
Benefits include PVCu double glazing, gas fired central heating and the remainder of the NHBC warranty.
The property has been decorated and maintained to a high standard offering upgraded kitchen and bathroom and therefore early viewing is advised.
This two bedroom detached coach house is situated with excellent commuter access of the a303 and A30 and offers excellent links to public transport, a park and ride, primary school and soon to open local shop.
Door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, sky light, airing cupboard, radiator.
Living Room 18' 10" max x 17' 8" ( 5.74m max x 5.38m )
Two sky light windows, radiator, telephone point, TV point, Juliette balcony with french doors.
Kitchen Area 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, roll top work surfaces, tiling to splash back, plumbing and integrated washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge freezer, gas hob with electric oven, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, TV point
Double glazed window to front aspect, matching suite comprising: wash hand basin, bath with shower over, WC, partly tiled
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 8' 10" ( 4.32m max x 2.69m )
Two sky light windows, radiator
Garage 19' 1" x 8' 7" ( 5.82m x 2.62m )
Up and over door with power and light, door to rear garden
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden comprising of an area of artificial lawn, raised decking and raised flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43919991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.