3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrockhurst Road, Gosport
- Three bedroom semi-detached character property
- Original features throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Conservatory & Utility room
- Off road parking to the rear
- Landscaped rear garden
*Character semi-detached family home with off Road parking to rear**Two separate rececption rooms**Re-fitted Kitchen**Conservatory* Downstairs WC** Landscaped rear garden**Three double bedrooms**Four peice family bathroom**Immaculate order throughout**Must be viewed to appreciate**Original features
*Character semi-detached family home with off Road parking to rear**Two separate rececption rooms**Re-fitted Kitchen**Conservatory* Downstairs WC** Landscaped rear garden**Three double bedrooms**Four peice family bathroom**Immaculate order throughout**Must be viewed to appreciate**Original features throughout**
Door to side access, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, two radiators.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.55m max x 4.32m max )
UPVC double glazed bay windows to front elevation, original gas fire, original coving and picture rail, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 11" max ( 3.78m x 3.63m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, original gas fire, original coving and picture rail, radiator.
Conservatory 17' 9" x 5' 9" ( 5.41m x 1.75m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, electric fire.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.41m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, matching wall and base units, 'Butler' sink with mixer taps, range cooker, cooker-hood, 'American' style fridge/freezer, in-built microwave, work surfaces, tiled spalshbacks, radiator, open to:
Utility Room 6' 6" x 4' ( 1.98m x 1.22m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, work surfaces.
Window to side elevation, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space, original coving, dado and picture rail, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' max x 14' 3" max ( 4.57m max x 4.34m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, two radiators, original gas place, original coving and picture rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, original fire place, cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
To the front the garden is enclosed by half brick wall and wrought iron railings and gate, lawn section, flower borders, 'orginal' Victorain tiled pathway leading to side access, gate to side pedestrian access. To the rear, is a 'Victorain' walled garden which is landscaped and comprises: block paved patio areas, laid to lawn section, mature shrub and tree borders, seating arbour, secure double gates to rear with hard standing allowing vehicular access, side and rear pedestrian access, external tap.
Power and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43921686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.