4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeter Street, Stock
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended and much improved 3/4 bedroom semi-detached cottage style property
- Quiet country lane setting but within walking distance of Stock village centre
- Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- 2 bedrooms to ground floor and 2 bedrooms to first floor
- Ground floor and first floor bathrooms
- Open plan lounge and dining area leading to kitchen
- Attractive log burner in lounge
- Delightful garden with raised patio area
- Off street parking fro several cars.
- Further 2 acres, Stables for 3 horses plus tack room and hard standing all accessed from property available by separate negotiation.
Situated in a QUIET COUNTRY LANE and benefiting from a delightful 1/2 ACRE GARDEN. Further 2 ACRE PADDOCK with stables etc available by separate negotiation. (further 1 acre available to rent) STLS.
This property offers well planned family accommodation in an idyllic quiet village location but within walking distance of the popular Stock village centre.
Excellent equestrian facilities including stables, tack room, and further useful outbuildings which could be put to any number of uses, along with a 2 acre paddock (and further 1 acre available to rent) all at the bottom of the garden available subject to separate negotiation.
From the property there are a network of bridle paths working their way through the pretty countryside which surrounds the property.
Considerably extended and improved by the present Vendors in recent years, the property now offers both spacious and versatile accommodation whilst retaining the charming cottage style character of the original property including an attractive log burner in the lounge and charming country style kitchen overlooking the rear garden and beyond.
Large master bedroom on the first floor enjoying far reaching views and an extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
Offered in excellent decorative order throughout, we would highly recommend a viewing in order to fully appreciate the scale and standard of accommodation on offer.
21' 2'' x 14' 1'' (6.45m x 4.30m) max
11' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.60m x 3.40m) max
Ground floor bathroom
8' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.60m x 1.70m) max
Master Bedroom (1st floor)
19' 8'' x 17' 5'' (6m x 5.30m) max
Bedroom 3 (1st Floor)
10' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.05m x 2.65m) max
Shower Room (1st floor)
10' 0'' x 8' 8'' (3.05m x 2.65m) max
Guest Bedroom (2) ground floor
14' 9'' x 8' 6'' (4.50m x 2.60m) max
Bedroom 4 (ground floor)
10' 8'' x 8' 6'' (3.25m x 2.60m) max
Stable Block 1
12' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.65m x 3.60m) max
Stable Block 2
12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m) max
7' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.40m x 2.00m) max
7' 10'' x 5' 1'' (2.40m x 1.55m) max
13' 5'' x 8' 4'' (4.10m x 2.55m) max
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7072277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.