2 bedroom park home for saleDodnor Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 2 bedroom park home
- Stunning riverside location
- Lovely private gardens
- Allocated parking space
- Age restricted site - 50 years or over
If you are after a bungalow but they are all well out of your price range then take a look at this fabulous property. This lovely park home is amazing. The space inside is very deceptive and when you walk through the property, you will be overwhelmed with the warmth and immaculate decoration. The bedrooms are all well proportioned and the kitchen has all the modern appliances that any budding chef would love. The gas and electricity supply are on site, so all the homes have their own bills, and being double glazed and centrally heated, these are incredibly warm, even in the coldest months.The property has its own private garden, an allocated parking space close by and the location is so tranquil. The site is located right on the river, so perfect for a walk along the riverbank to enjoy the stunning scenery or even take a walk along the cycle track which takes you into Newport’s town centre in no time at all. If you are feeling a little more energetic, then head in the other direction for Cowes with it's interesting shops and mainland links. With everything so close by and stunning views, this is a "must view" property so call us now to arrange to look around.
What the Owner says:
I brought this property for its proximity to town and its shops and services, albeit is only a 5 minute drive outside of Newport that brings you to a charming riverside location. I was especially happy with this site as they allows dogs! When driving down to the property along the river, I was getting more and more excited all the time and once inside I wanted it straight away. The last 14 years here have been wonderful and it is so peaceful and quiet with stunning walks all around. I am really going to miss living here and my neighbours too.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'8 (6.00m) x 15'8 (4.78m) narrowing to 10'7 (3.23m)
- Kitchen: 12'6 x 9'7 (3.81m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 9'7 (3.74m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'7 x 8'11 (2.92m x 2.72m)
- Front Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43941687.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.