1 bedroom retirement property for saleWillow Grange, Wantage
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Outside balcony seating area
- Large bedroom
- Spacious living room
- Lift to all floors
- Economy 7 night storage heating
- Residents' lounge and kitchen area for socialising and entertaining
- Landscaped gardens overlooking the Willow Walk nature reserve
This tidily presented one bedroom retirement apartment situated to the front of the development with the attractive feature of an outside balcony, large enough for seating and potted plants, providing views over the town.
Willow Grange is a popular modern development geared for those over 55 and is conveniently sited for local shops and amenities. This well-appointed one bedroom second floor apartment benefits from a fitted kitchen and spacious sitting room as well as a double bedroom and a modern equipped shower room. This select and very popular community also benefits from a video entry system, 24hr emergency care line, a residents’ house manager, a lift to all floors, communal residents lounge and kitchen for entertaining and socialising, as well as a communal guest suite. Willow Grange has a gated security coded parking area and is set in landscaped communal grounds adjacent to the Willow Walk Nature Reserve.
All mains services connected except gas. Economy 7 night storage heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43952883.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2589794A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.