4 bedroom detached house for saleTufnell Gardens, Mackworth, Derby
Offers in Region of
- Very Large Garden
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Ideal Family Home
- Viewing Advised
A well-presented detached home standing on a large plot with impressive gardens, ample parking and garage. The property can be found in a quiet location with easy access to Derby City, major road links and Markeaton Park. Viewing highly advised.
A well-presented detached home standing on a large plot with impressive gardens, ample parking and garage. The property can be found in a quiet location with easy access to Derby City, major road links and Markeaton Park.
The accommodation offers flexible living space and comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, study/ground floor bedroom, fitted kitchen and full width conservatory. To the first floor can be found three well-proportioned bedrooms, shower room and family bathroom. Outside the surprisingly large garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, mature trees and vegetable plot. A driveway provides ample parking that in turn leads to a detached garage that has power and light.
Accessed via double glazed entrance door. Having double glazed windows and door to:
Having built-in understairs storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 17' x 11' 2" widening to 12ft 3 max ( 5.18m x 3.40m widening to 12ft 3 max )
Having double glazed window to the side, double glazed patios doors leading to the conservatory, feature fireplace housing living flame effect gas fre, gas central heating radiator and TV point.
Dining Area 13' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.99m x 1.85m )
Having double glazed stable door to the side, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Study/bedroom 4 14' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.26m )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with central island, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door giving access to:
Conservatory 21' x 9' ( 6.40m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed patio doors giving access to the garden, two gas central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' ( 4.47m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear, built-in storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin set into vanity unit, panelled bath and concealed flush WC. Gas central heating radiator, tiled walls and door to airing cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin set into vanity unit, concealed flush WC and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking leading to a large detached garage. To the rear of the property is an incredibly large rear garden area which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio. Well stocked borders, mature trees, vegetable plot and is enclosed by fenced and hedged boundaries.
Having up and over door to the front, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43955673.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.