3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeamer Road, Kimberley, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Ground Floor Cloaks
- Driveway & Garage
- No Upward Chain
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY offering ideal living accommodation for the growing family and located within the heart of Kimberley and providing good access to local amenities and J26 of the M1 Motorway.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property offering ideal living accommodation for the growing family and located within the heart of Kimberley and providing good access to local amenities and J26 of the M1 Motorway. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor cloaks, lounge, kitchen diner, to the first floor there are three bedrooms the master having ensuite and family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and leading to single detached garage. To the rear there is a lawned garden with patio seating area. Please call the office for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor accommodation, internal door leading to :
Ground Floor Cloaks
Fitted with a matching two piece suite comprising of low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 7" max ( 4.47m x 4.14m max )
Having Upvc double glazed patio doors rear elevation leading out to the garden, wall mounted radiator, Sky and telephone points.
Kitchen Diner 14' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.47m max x 3.51m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, housing for gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway and giving access to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, Sky and telephone points.
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 8' 3" ( 3.48m max x 2.51m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and Sky point.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" max x 6' max ( 3.23m max x 1.83m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and leading to detached single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden having patio seating area, stocked flower beds and enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43958010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.