3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMain Street, Askham Bryan, York
- Fully Renovated Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- Feature 23' Kitchen
- Stunning 4 Piece Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloaks
- Under Floor Heating to G/F
- Off Street Parking
- No Chain
Beautifully presented cottage set in a popular village location. A stunning renovation!
EPC rating D
Entrance Lobby - 6'10 x 3'7 (2.08m x 1.09m) - Alarm controls. 3 UPVC windows. Tiled floor.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor.
Lounge - 16' x 12'9 at widest (4.88m x 3.89m at widest) - Under floor heating. Open brick fireplace. Three UPVC windows.
Kitchen - 22'10 x 7'4 (6.96m x 2.24m) - Fitted with a range of units complemented by co-ordinating work surfaces, Two UPVC windows. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. 4ring gas hob, oven and hood. Breakfast bar. Under stairs cupboard.
Wc - 7'5 x 2'9 (2.26m x 0.84m) - Fitted with 2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin and toilet.
Dining Room - 11'5 x 10' (3.48m x 3.05m) - Under floor heating. UPVC window.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 11'5 x 11'4 (3.48m x 3.45m) - UPVC window. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 11'6 x 10' (3.51m x 3.05m) - UPVC window. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 12'8 x 7'5 (3.86m x 2.26m) - UPVC window. Radiator. Built in wardrobe and dressing table.
Bathroom - Fitted with a 4 piece suite comprising bath, separate walk in shower, wash hand basin and toilet. Radiator/heated towel rail. Two opaque UPVC windows. Extractor fan.
Drying Room - Opaque UPVC window.
Outside - To the front of the property is a landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the side. A driveway also provides the sought after off street parking.
Additional Information - The current owner has advised us with an overview of just some of the works undertaken at the property during it's recent renovations:
* Kitchen extension and re-fit
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor
* Gas central heating installed
* New doors throughout
* New bathroom
* Full re-wire
* New damp-proof course to walls
* New external render
* New guttering
* Front garden landscaped
* Upgrade of UPVC windows
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of or representation of fact (especially if a substantial journey is required to view the property), but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firm's employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43958955.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26465019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quantum Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.