3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBird Street, Dudley, DY3
- EPC RATING B
- BRAND NEW PROPERTY!!!
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- KITCHEN HAVING INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKS REAR GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR GUEST CLOAKROOM
- BEDROOM ONE HAVING EN-SUITE
- MAINLY LAWN REAR GARDEN
SSTC!!! THEY'RE SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES!!! PLEASE CALL ON 01384 455000 OR EMAIL DUDLEY@YOUR-MOVE.CO.UK
2 BRAND NEW PLOTS AVAILABLE ON EDGE OF GORNAL VILLAGE!!!! These three bedroom gas centrally heated and double glazed semi detached properties comprise to ground floor entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom, rear living room overlooking mainly laid to lawn rear garden, to the first floor landing, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom, whilst to top floor there is a further bedroom and en-suite. Driveway is provided to the front of the property. EPC rating B.
Located in popular location on the edge of Gornal village having bus routes, local shops, pubs, schooling both secondary and primary and links provided into Dudley town centre.
Looking for a BRAND new property in Gornal, then look no further, this well laid out three bedroom semi detached enjoys mainly key features. The stylish fitted kitchen has a variety of appliances, the spacious living room and en-suite to one bedroom makes viewing property unmissable.
Kitchen 7' 10" (max) x 13' 6" (2.39m (max) x 4.1m )
Living Room 12' 5" x 13' 2" (3.78m x 4m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 6" (3.78m x 3.19m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 8' 3" (max) (3.78m x 2.52m (max) )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 7' 9" (1.69m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 8' 11" (max) x 15' 8" (2.72m (max) x 4.78m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528560146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.