2 bedroom park home for sale44 Lakeland View Nethertown CA22 2UH
- Highly Recommended
- Residential Park for the over 50's
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobes and Ensuite
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Garage and ample driveway Parking
- Double Glazed
- Central Heating
This is a beautiful two bedroom Omar Sandringham on an award winning site. The home comprises a 19' L-shaped Lounge/dining room, fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances master bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobes and en-suite, second bedroom with walk-in wardrobes and patio doors to garden, 3 piece Bathroom, gardens, ample driveway parking for several vehicles and a garage. Viewing of this well presented park home is recommended.Lakeland View residential park development is located on the West Cumbrian coastline between the historical towns of Egremont and the quaint seaside resort of St Bees. The park offers views westward across the Irish Sea to the Isle of Man and east into the heartland of the Lake District; this is truly the ultimate parkland experience, with a truly stunning location
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43960437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6380954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.