3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePalmers Lane, Millom, Cumbria
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PORCH, HALLWAY, LOUNGE, SUPERB KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH LUXURY ENSUITE)
- FAMILY BATHROOM, GARDENS FRONT AND REAR, DRIVEWAY
- ENERGY RATING C
An Immaculately Presented, Extended Semi Detached Family Home With Superb Kitchen/Diner, Modern Quality Decor Throughout and Ensuite Master Bedroom. Located on the outskirts of Millom this spacious property is offered for sale in a ready to move into condition and has the benefit of no upper chain. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge with contemporary style gas fire, a kitchen/diner the whole family could gather in, the perfect place for entertaining, three double bedrooms (master with luxury ensuite fitted bathroom including roll top bath) and modern family bathroom. Further benefits uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. There is a low maintenance garden to the front and driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a lawned garden and patio seating. The photography can only showcase so much of this hugely impressive home, therefore we urge any interested parties to arrange a viewing by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43962762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.