3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSummer Hill, Bootle, Millom
Offers in Region of
- END TERRACE, VILLAGE LOCATION
- LPG HEATING, UPVC DG, HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH WC)
- GARDENS FRONT, SIDE AND REAR, DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, SUN ROOM
- SUITABLE TO A VARIETY OF BUYERS
- ENERGY RATING F
A Three Bedroom End Terrace, Corner Plot With Gardens, Garage, Stand Alone Conservatory and Parking for 2 Cars. This traditional 1940's style end property is situated in the pretty West Coast village of Bootle and is positioned on a larger than average plot. The accommodation has plenty of storage and comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, ground floor shower room and three bedrooms (master with WC, wash basin and fitted wardrobes). Further benefits include LPG central heating, modern combination boiler and uPVC double glazing. Externally there are beautiful gardens to the front, side and rear, double glazed conservatory, detached garage, brick shed and driveway. Situated in the village centre, close to local amenities including Captain Shaw's Primary School, Wellbank Pre-School, village store, sports grounds, churches, doctors surgery, restaurant and public footpaths. The beach, fells and railway station are also within easy reach as is the A595. Suitable to a variety of buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.