3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLon Cadog, Sketty, Swansea,
- Fantastic views
- High ceiling rooms creating a large space environment
- New Worcester boiler installed 3 years ago
- A quiet street with very little noise
- Large sitting area in the front ideal for bbq and relaxing
- Local walking distance to singleton park
- Walking distance to both the Uplands and Sketty
- Pvc and electrics all under 10 years old
- Brand new gutters and fascias fitted and external painting completed
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. With fantastic views over looking Swansea bay this is a perfect family home
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43972806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yqn-rwx8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.