4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarsons Drive, Great Cornard, Sudbury
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Attached Annex
- Garage and Driveway
- Enclosed Garden
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE - Offered for sale is this extended four bedroom home with an attached annex. With unique living accommodation the property further benefits from a garage, driveway and enclosed rear garden. Early Viewing Advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Tiled floor, doors to:
Window to front, w/c, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 15' 4" max ( 4.14m x 4.67m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator, fire place with inset gas fire, stairs leading to first floor landing, door to annex and doors to:
Kitchen/diner 15' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.07m )
Window and double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, tiled floor, range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for appliances, wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glazed screen, w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, window to front aspect.
Doors to front and rear garden, radiator, internal door to main house and further doors to:
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 16' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.90m max x 3.33m max )
Windows to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 15' max ( 2.74m max x 4.57m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and door to:
Window to side aspect.
Shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, fully tiled walls, radiator.
Outside The Property
The front of the property provides off-road parking with access to the annex entrance door and also the front door of the property. There is gated side pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area which is accessed from the kitchen/diner. The remainder of the garden is low maintenance and laid to gravel. All enclosed by fenced boundaries.
Garage & Store Room
The garage has up and over door, personal door to side and a further storage room is provided to the rear of the annex. This has power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43980204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.