2 bedroom flat for saleSt Clements, Mile End, E3
- Wonderful two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Smart residential building with lift access and fob entry
- Bright and generous reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Symphony designer kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Modern master bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Offers superb private balcony with great views
- Development built by leading London developer Linden Homes
- Exciting new community with retail and lovely open spaces
Fantastic two bedroom flat with bright, modern interiors set within a superb new building with an excellent location close to transport links.
This superb renovation of a classic historic landmark is set to become an exciting new development in the heart of vibrant East London. The St Clements development will create a community by including retail spaces and lovely public open spaces. The wide range of one, two and three bedroom apartments have been designed to offer well-presented interiors throughout.
St Clements is ideally located within the Golden triangle, created by Canary Wharf, Stratford's Olympic Park and the City financial district, with easy access to great transport links at Mile End, Bow Road, Bow Church.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.