2 bedroom terraced house for saleKirkham Way, Millers Hill, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- Immaculately presented mid link home
- Cul de sac position, not overlooked to rear
- Pleasant gardens and garage
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge
- Two bedrooms and modern shower/wc
J W Wood are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented mid link home with gardens and garage, boasting a pleasant plot and not overlooked to the rear.
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating to radiators and uPVC double glazing.
Accommodation is deceptively spacious and comprises: entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, two bedrooms and modern shower room/wc.
To the rear of the property is a pleasant easily managed garden with southerly aspect, with extensive decking area. The front lawned garden is open plan, with driveway and garage.
An appointment to view is highly recommended.
Kirkham Way is situated on the popular Millers Hill development on the outskirts of Bishop Auckland, handily placed for the range of amenities offered there and ideally located for commuting to other major centres.
Auckland Castle has been the home of the Prince Bishops for nine centuries and is undergoing a massive investment and refurbishment, alongside the Eleven Arches project and the exciting Kynren night show.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44003784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO130451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.