4 bedroom detached house for saleEtling Green, Dereham, Norfolk
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £400,000 - £450,000
- Separate Dining Room & Sunroom
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Outbuildings inc. Shop/Office
- Total Plot Size of 2.55 Acres (approx)
- Yard for Vehicles with a 34' Barn with Inspection Pit
- Approximately 1900 sq. ft of Accommodation
- Block of 8 Stables with Tack Room plus Paddocks
- 27'5 max Lounge with Inglenook Fireplace
- 2 Separate Blocks of 3 Stables
A Detached House comprises 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 reception rooms. The property is presented in fair condition and benefits from Oil Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
Unique 4 bed detached home with approx 1900 sqft of accommodation and approx 2.55 acres of land, perfect for equestrian use. Includes paddocks, yard with 34' barn and inspection pit, further barn divided into 3 parts plus 14 stables in 3 separate blocks. The property has a good level of family accommodation, including a 27'5 max triple aspect lounge with wood burner set within an inglenook fireplace, 17'11 kitchen, separate dining room, sunroom, cloakroom, plus a 19'4 storage room to the ground floor. Upstairs are 4 double bedrooms and bathroom. On a plot of approx 2.55 Acres. A secure area entered via a gate leads to yard, main house and shop/office* with turning/parking area. Separate enclosed garden area laid to lawn with a patio area and timber garage. Shop/Office comprises of store room, cloakroom, office and floor space. The yard area features a steel framed barn with store, garage and further store, corrugated barn with roller door and inspection pit. The stable block has 3 stables and store/tack room. Block of 8 stables with tack room. Block of 3 stables. Agents Note: There is a park home on site, but it will be removed upon completion of sale. We have been informed that the current owners have a licence for HGV usage, classed as Sui Generis, which allows parking for 3 cabs in the yard & an A1 business license for the shop/office.
27'5"' x 14'10"'.
14'11"' x 8'9"'.
17'11"' x 9'10"'.
17'1"' x 6'1"'.
19'4"' x 9'0"'.
18'0"' x 7'10"'.
14'11"' x 13'11"'.
13'3"' x 11'10"'.
15'0"' x 8'10"'.
10'3"' x 9'11"'.
9'11"' x 7'5"'.
Own Garden. Outbuildings. Approx 2.55 acres of land
Off road parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAD6JWL1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.