4 bedroom character property for saleBrookhill Leys Road, Eastwood, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000-£200,000
- Period Semi Detached Property
- Lovingly Restored
- Spacious Accommodation
- NO UPWARDS CHAIN
- Driveway & Garage
- Vendor is offering the £1000 buyers incentive
Character, Charm & Functionality !!! This is a FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY c1840 located in Eastwood having good access to the A610 link road and J26 of M1 motorway. The current Owner has lovingly restored the property to retaining the character features with a modern twist.
GUIDE PRICE £190,000- £200,000 AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...................Character, Charm & Functionality !!! We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom semi detached period property c1840 located in Eastwood having good access to the A610 link road and J26 of M1 motorway. The current Owner has lovingly restored the property to retaining the character features with a modern twist. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge diner, internal hallway, kitchen, orangery, bedroom 4 and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from off road parking, single detached garage with up and over door power and lighting and a low maintenance courtyard style garden to the rear. This property must be viewed to be appreciated please call the office for further details.
Having single glazed stained glass door to the front elevation, step down leading to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 21' x 12' 7" max ( 6.40m x 3.84m max )
Having Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, feature split fireplace to centre of room, exposed wooden beams, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Being used by the current owner as office space, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, recessed pantry/utility currently housing washing machine, doors to bedroom 4 and kitchen.
Ground Floor W C
With low level wc and hand wash basin.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 11" max ( 4.09m x 2.41m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over, incorporating one and half bowl Belfast style sink, freestanding range style cooker, built in storage cupboard, breakfast bar seating area, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, Upvc double glazed doors to the Orangery and wall mounted radiator.
Orangery 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Of timber construction with Upvc double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, lighting, laminate flooring, single glazed door to side elevation leading to courtyard and Upvc double glazed patio doors leading to bedroom 4.
Ground Floor Bedroom 4 14' 4" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.37m max x 3.99m max )
Having Upvc double glazed velux window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed patio doors to Orangery, freestanding shower cubicle with shower head over, vanity style hand wash basin.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from internal hallway, built in storage cupboard, French doors leading out onto flat roof, internal doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 1" max ( 3.84m x 3.07m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 10' max ( 3.84m max x 3.05m max )
With Uvpc double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" max x 8' 1" into wardrobe ( 3.71m max x 2.46m into wardrobe )
With Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Refitted with a four piece matching white suite comprising of freestanding corner bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with shower over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for two vehicles leading to single detached garage with up and over door power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard style garden enclosed by brick walls and laid to slabs having Upvc double glazed door leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.