3 bedroom terraced house for salePastures Avenue, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Brick Built
- New Boiler
- Rear Garden
- Wet Room
It is ideal for anyone who needs to be close to the Nottingham University or needs good access to the motorway via the A453. Very close to local transport links into the City Centre. This property would be great for any first time buyer or any buy to let and buy to flip investors.
Property for sale in the NG11 Clifton area. It is ideal for anyone who needs to be close to the Nottingham University or need good access to the motorway via the A453. Very close to local transport links into the City Centre. This property would be great for any first time buyer looking to put there own stamp on a property or any buy to let and buy to flip investors. Viewing is highly advised, call through to the office for further details.
Double glazed door to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 5" Max Plus Recess ( 4.24m x 4.09m Max Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to the front, feature fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob with space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer with a wall mounted radiator and also has additional storage. Double glazed window to the rear.
Utility 10' 1" x 5' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.55m )
Base units with space for appliances with a door leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs accessed via entrance hall with a airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator and a shower. Wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a paved area with potential to be a hard standing driveway. Currently they have fence boundaries, to the rear of the property there is a laid to lawn area with fence boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44013279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.