5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Gate, Whaplode, PE12
- Eco Friendly Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms with Flexible Accommodation
- Popular Village Location
- 1/2 an Acre Plot (STS)
- Detached Double Garage
- Gymnasium, Cinema Room
- Dining Room, Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen/ Diner
- Master Having ESSR & Balcony to the Rear
- Further ESSR to Ground Floor Bedroom
Pygott & Crone are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 5 bedroom detached versatile family home in the popular village location of Whaplode. The house has been extensively extended and improved by the current owner to form an impressive eco-friendly property with enclosed mature gardens to the front and rear and measures 1/2 an acre (Subject to Survey). The ground floor contains a useful double bedroom with En-Suite, study/Garden Room, Gymnasium, Cinema Room, Utility Room, Dining Room, Open Plan Reception Hallway, Cloakroom, Sitting Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room. The Upstairs benefits from a large galleried landing, 4 bedrooms, two of them having En-Suite Shower Rooms and a Family Bathroom. The Master also has a balcony overlooking the rear garden as well as the En-Suite. The property also benefits from a private gated driveway and detached double garage and is not over-looked with views of the nearby church and surrounding village. Viewing is Highly Recommended to appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44017542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA150275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.