4 bedroom detached house for saleEden Way, Billingham
- **GUIDE PRICE** £320,000 TO £330,000
- LOCATED ON A LARGE PLOT
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SITUATED IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH FOUR BEDROOMS
MUST SEE! Located on a large plot with a fantastic rear garden in a cul de sac location. This four bedroom detached family home offers great living accommodation, perfect for entertaining.
A fine example of a beautifully presented FOUR bedroom family home. This property offers GENEROUS GROUND FLOOR living space briefly comprising of a lounge, second reception/dining room, family room, kitchen and dining area. To the first floor there are FOUR good size BEDROOMS, the master having an EN-SUITE and a family bathroom. Externally there is a well maintained front lawn with block paved driveway and an impressive mature garden to the rear with patio area. VIEWING'S ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Ground Floor Accommodation
Entrance Hall/ Porch
Double glazed door to front, radiator, solid oak flooring, telephone point, doors to lounge, office, family room, kitchen and cloaks/wc, telephone point.
Study 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 16' x 14' 8" ( 4.88m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to front, glazed doors into dining room, gas fire with marble back and hearth, wood surround, coving to ceiling, radiator and tv point.
Family Room 12' x 11' 11" plus recess ( 3.66m x 3.63m plus recess )
Arch into family room, coving to ceiling.
Sun Room 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows to rear, with door into garden, 2 x radiators, door into kitchen, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 18' 10" x 18' 1" ( 5.74m x 5.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of beech wood effect wall and base units with glass display units and down lighters in pelmet, granite effect work surfaces, cream finish sink/drainer with mixer tap, a large double Range Master cooker, chimney cooker hood, integrated fridge, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, chrome spot lights to ceiling, door into utility room, double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed door into rear garden.
Dining Area 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Radiator, chrome spot lights and coving to ceiling, solid oak wood flooring.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.57m )
Wall and base units, work surfaces, sink drainer, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, gas central heating boiler, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, doors to four bedrooms and family bathroom, access to boarded loft area.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes, radiator, door into en-suite.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, tiled.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" plus recess x 10' 4" ( 3.33m plus recess x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Free standing bath with mixer taps and shower head, wash hand basin, wc, chrome heated towel rail, chrome spot lights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring.
Laid to lawn, generous sized block paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
Large enclosed lawn area with mature trees and shrubs, paved patio area.
Double detached garage with lighting and power inside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44018175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.