3 bedroom detached house for saleDownside, SHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
- Link Detached Family Home
- Good Condition Throughout
- 22ft Living Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 21ft Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 17ft Utility Room
- Detached Double Garage With Electric Roller Door
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- Vegetable Plots and Two Green Houses
We are proud to present to the market this attractive stone fronted three double bedroom family home located in a quiet rural location on the outskirts of Shepton Mallet. The property is generous in size with a 22ft Living Room, three double Bedrooms, 21ft Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with a Rayburn, 17ft Utility Room, Sun/Day room, Downstairs Cloakroom and a modern four piece suite Bathroom. The rear garden is deceiving and a very decent size which has been beautifully landscaped throughout the years. The garden staggers back and is tiered into separate areas for enjoying different months and seasons. There is a well established vegetable plot, two green houses, a water feature pond. Beyond this is a detached double garage with and electric roller door and security alarm which has solar panels on the roof which currently brings in an income on average of £800 per year. A viewing is highly recommended on this unique family home.
Property ref: 121_1716_4126054
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44018799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4126054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.