3 bedroom detached house for saleSouthleigh Garth, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
- Three Bedroomed Detached Property
- Benefits From Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Small Extension To The Rear
- Single Garage
**STUNNING FAMILY HOME!!** Three bedroomed detached property which has been tastefully decorated throughout. Generous sized, re-fitted Dining Kitchen with doors leading out to the rear garden. Modern family bathroom with underfloor heating. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout making it extra cosy during the winter months! There is a lawned area to the front and a driveway down the side. To the rear there is a lovely enclosed garden that has been kept well maintained and would be perfect for relaxing in the summertime. There is also a single garage that will be useful for storage. Call today to avoid disappointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44026206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.