2 bedroom apartment for saleCROXLEY RISE, Nr Maidenhead Train Station
- INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY
- £900 pa management cost and ground rent £280 pa
- NOW SOLD, SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
* INVESTORMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER'S OPPORTUNITY
* NOW SOLD.
* Excellent investor or first time buyer's opportunity
* Short walk to Maidenhead train station/ town centre
* Quiet end of cul de sac location but near local amenities
* Recently upgraded throughout by current owners
* New fitted kitchen
* Stylish bathroom
* Two DOUBLE bedrooms
* Lovely lounge/dining room with it's own patio terrace
* New cylinder hot water tank and electrics
* Replaced economy 7 heaters
* Communal rear gardens
* TWO private parking spaces
* Long extended lease of 122 years
* Near to shops and good local school - Boyn Hill Infants
* Walking distance to Maidenhead town centre and train station
with fast trains to London/Paddington and future Crossrail
* Convenient access for M4/M40
* EPC Band D 62 current, 75 potential
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44052546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kirkwood Personal Estate Agents, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.