2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHythe Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent
This two double bedroom semi-detached 16th Century Grade II listed house with courtyard garden and 2 allocated parking spaces is conveniently offered to the market with no onward chain. Recently renovated by our current vendors; this home offers a modern design within a 16th century built home including many of the original beams and windows and is ready for any new owner to move in and enjoy!
The location of this home is just one of the many benefits of buying this home; offered within close proximity to local transport links including regular bus services; junction 10 of the M20 motorway and Ashford's international train station which conveniently offers the high-speed service to London St. Pancras in just approximately 38 minutes. Other benefits include; gas fired central heating, under floor heating and off road parking.
Floorplan coming soon
• 2 bedroom semi-detached Grade II listed house
• Courtyard garden and 2 allocated parking spaces
• Entrance leading to downstairs cloakroom space
• Kitchen space
• Lounge space
• 2 bedrooms each with en-suite shower room space
• CHAIN FREE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBM160218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann , Willesborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.